This is the Best Ever Keto Marinara Sauce!
It truly is lol.
This is a very easy recipe to recreate and is a good one to make ahead and even pop in the freezer.
Use it in your favourite slow cooked meals, with some konjac spaghetti, or on a pizza. Such a versatile sauce.
Whenever I have a marinara or tomato sauce I really love it ladled on so, I do have to make sure that I am keeping my carbs down throughout the day.
Anyway a simple recipe for you to enjoy!
- 400 g tomatoes tinned is fine
- 15 ml olive oil
- 1 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- smoked sea salt
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 12 leaves basil left whole
- 2 sprigs thyme left whole
- 1/2 medium onion left whole
- 2 tsp sweetener
- Add garlic celery oil dried oregano to Thermomix®
- Cook 3 minutes/110℃/speed 1
- Add tomatoes
- Blend 5 seconds/speed 5
- Add onion, sugar, salt, pepper, fresh basil and thyme
- Cook 20 minutes/100℃/Speed 2
- Store in a sterilised jar
- Teams really well as a pizza base sauce