I really love hot wings, and my Buttery Blackberry Keto Glaze is quite simply amazing!
It’s one of my favourite dishes, and this is easily one of my favourite marinades, and glazes.
You could use this glaze on wings or ribs, or it would be one exceptional glaze in a large Baked Ham. OMG! How cool would that look?
Anyway, its easy, super tasty, and you can “dial up” whatever heat level you desire with this recipe.
If you love this recipe please leave me a comment, good or bad, so I can improve my recipes for you.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 130 g punnet blackberries
- 35 g chipotles in adobo
- 4 chillies of choice
- 15 g apple cider vinegar
- 80 g butter cubed
Blackberry Glaze Hot Wings
- 1 kg chicken wings jointed and wing tips discarded
- Add blackberries, chipotle, chillies to mixer
- Blend 5 seconds / speed 5
- Add butter and vinegar
- Cook 8 minutes / 95℃ / speed 1
- Combine all ingredients to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until slightly reduced. Blend using a stick blender, or blender, and further reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- Use some of this glaze as a marinade for hot wings
- Cook your wings your desired way then serve dredge your wings in the glaze for serving