I really love hot wings, and my Buttery Blackberry Keto Glaze is quite simply amazing!
It’s one of my favourite dishes, and this is easily one of my favourite marinades, and glazes.
You could use this glaze on wings or ribs, or it would be one exceptional glaze in a large Baked Ham. OMG! How cool would that look?
Anyway, its easy, super tasty, and you can “dial up” whatever heat level you desire with this recipe.
How to make Buttery Blackberry Keto Glaze?
This sugar free glaze recipe is one of less than 5 ingredients recipes that is so easy to make.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Cook over medium heat or in the Thermomix® until sticky
- Glaze your favourite protein or vegetable and bake or barbecue.
- Reserve a little extra to glaze again and use for a sauce.
A very simple keto recipe but bloody delicious!
If you love this recipe please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Your feedback is great for others to know whether the recipe is worth the effort.
Seriously give this recipe a go. The flavour combination is totally awesome.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
- 130 g punnet blackberries
- 35 g chipotles in adobo
- 4 chillies of choice
- 15 g apple cider vinegar
- 80 g butter cubed
Blackberry Glaze Hot Wings
- 1 kg chicken wings jointed and wing tips discarded
- Add blackberries, chipotle, chillies to mixer
- Blend 5 seconds / speed 5
- Add butter and vinegar
- Cook 8 minutes / 95℃ / speed 1
- Combine all ingredients to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook until slightly reduced. Blend using a stick blender, or blender, and further reduce to a syrupy consistency.
- Use some of this glaze as a marinade for hot wings
- Cook your wings your desired way then serve dredge your wings in the glaze for serving