Mad Creations Buttery Jalapeno Almond Keto Waffles, was created by me just wanting to have something buttery and spicy.
Seeing I had tried a waffle with fathead dough and it was a little too soft, I tried some without the cheese, and a little bit more almond meal.
Keto waffles are so tasty and easy to make.
With the addition of the jalapeño butter, these waffles were in another stratosphere for me.
If you aren’t a Jalapeño kind of person try these with a cinnamon butter, and a sprinkle of powdered xylitol.
If you like this recipe and would like to try my crispy waffle
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp diced pickled jalapenos
- Just mix all the waffle mix together and leave for 10 minutes to thicken slightly (if its too thick add more cream, or if its too thin add more meal)
Thermomix 15 seconds / speed 4
- Heat your waffle maker/ or griddle pan
- Smoosh your butter and jalapeños together and drop dabs of it on your waffle maker, and spoon on your batter, and cook until a light golden colour.
- Top with extra butter, or use for a sandwich lol
- These waffles weren't crispy they were deliciously soft. BTW you can pop in a toaster later.
- They seriously taste amazing!