Mad Creations Keto Cheeseburger Cream Cheese Spread is one of the best ketogenic dips I have made and is so versatile.
I had just finished working in the garden this morning, and the hunger pangs started.
With a some beautiful fresh ham in the fridge I felt like a sandwich. No bread in this household, so I got to thinking when checking out the fridge.
I thought how about if I mix up all these ingredients, and make a cheeseburger(y) tasting cream cheese spread to go on my “hamwich”.
Well what can I say, it tasted Aaah-mazing!
Even I, the cream cheese hater, could eat it from the bowl, and on my hamwich tasted amaze balls.
Featured in my book Real Food Real Fast, to me the Cheeseburger Cheese Spread is the bomb!
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp Australian mustard you can use American, or grain
- 1 Polski Ogorki pickle finely diced or any dill pickle not pickled in sugar
- 1/4 tsp smoked paprika
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, until blended.
- Or you can mix in your Thermo-cooker 3 seconds / speed 4.
- Serve with Almond Crackers, on a Hamwich, burger, or anyway you please