This keto praline is simple and delicious. Who knew a sugar free praline would turn out so perfect!
I have made the praline for this recipe to be a soft chewy texture. While it does stick a little to your teeth it is not like a stick jaw toffee that we grew up eating. Funny that, I used to love toffees growing up. I don’t know how many times I made them but I do remember it always started with 3 cups of sugar.
When I think back to all the crap I ate as a kid it is kind of scary. From a very young age I gave up eating meat and only ate seafood, salad and fruit. I did eat a wide variety of nuts and seeds and always said I loved healthy foods. However, every day I spent a little money at the corner store as a young kid on lollies and crap. I certainly had no problem with insulin resistance back then because I was a rake thin kid all the way through to about 19 years old.
If only I had those troubles now. Anyway I have created this recipe as an accompaniment to my seriously gorgeous Keto Pavlova that you can see here and get the recipe as well. A beautiful little balance of crunch, sweet and Christmas spices.
More Recipes like this one to enjoy!
- Keto Caramel Nut Chew Bar | Sugar Free
- Caramel Fat Bomb Drops
- Chocolate Berry Marshmallow Bites | Keto
- Sugar Free Jupiter Bar | Keto Candy
- Walnut Cinnamon Bun Keto Protein Bars
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
- Allow to cool before serving.