How did the Delicious Mexican Phorrito come about?
So I wanted to make Mexican Pho, and then I had left overs….When you have any leftovers and tortillas then it has to be rolled up and eaten.
How good is this concept?
So basically this recipe is wrapping up a Mexican Pho, only with a few simple changes it became its own meal.
Seriously if you make anything off my website this is the one to make.
Tasty as, easy to make, and if you make it all the day before what a way to wow your friends and family, with an easy looking meal that packs so much flavour.
Options are endless to add to these Phorritos as well.
I hope you enjoy. Don’t forget to pin me so you can find me easily later.
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
A fusion from Heaven!
- 1 batch of the Mexican Pho
- 10 pack of tortillas or fresh Homemade Tortillas
- 1 avocado diced
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 packet rice stick noodles
- fresh coriander
- fresh mint
- fresh lime
- 6 red long chillies sliced thinly
- 1 green onion sliced thinly
- hoisin sauce
- sriracha sauce
- Prepare rice noodles as per packet instructions
Heat your prepared pho keeping your shredded beef brisket in the rice basket, for 15minutes/100℃/speed 1
- Prepare your wraps, top with noodles, avocado cubes, fresh herbs, a bit of the heated brisket, squeeze of lime, top with hoisin and sriracha.
Roll and serve with a bowl of the pho au jus, topped with extra herbs, and chilli
Dunk your Phorrito into the bowl of pho