My deliciously Creamy Cheese Scrambled Eggs have been a regular breakfast staple for a looong time!
When I was a young girl, if I had scrambled eggs they had to have tomato sauce or they would not pass my lips. I thought on their own they were disgusting.
Fast forward many decades, and now while I still think “nude” scrambled eggs can be lacklustre, I can safely say the tomato sauce is behind me.
These scrambled eggs are a very simple recipe, and also amazingly luscious and seemingly decadent.
I hope you enjoy.
Please connect with us below, and make sure you subscribe to the website if you wish to receive bonus coupons for discounts on the books, and any future offers.
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp thickened cream
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic chives
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 g cubed cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: chilli salt or chilli pepper personally I love my blend of chilli and black pepper seasoning
- 2 rashers Bacon
- Crack 4 eggs into a small bowl, combine with cream and chives and whisk
- Melt butter over medium heat in a small saucepan, until foamy
- Place your egg mixture into buttery foam and add your cheese cubes
- Gently push your egg from the outside in, and allow the runny egg mixture make contact with the base of the pan. Cook only for a couple of minutes or until the egg is almost done and cheese is all melted. It is important to not over cook the egg and that it is still silky and moist. You can add an extra dash of cream when it comes of the heat for a creamier egg if you wish.
- Serve with bacon, and season with salt and pepper.