Want some gravy? Make this Chicken Bacon Dirty Keto Gravy and fall in love!
Gravy! Low carb gravy..you asked for it and you got it!
This version takes a long time to impart the flavours needed, but its well worth it
If you don’t eat bacon leave it out, that was me just being me. Always taking something and pimping it with everything including the fluffy dice
Dirty bacon gravy is tasty and you could substitute any kind of bones to change the flavour.
If you love this recipe please leave some feedback
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 8 chicken wings drumettes removed and used for another recipe, split the mid section into 2 parts
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 stick celery diced
- 1 small carrot diced
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 g bacon bones
- 20 sage leaves
- 2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 2 cups water
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 4 tbsp cream
- 80 g butter
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 170℃
- Add your chicken bones and roast for 60 minutes
- Add veg, sage, and bacon bones and cook for a further 30 minutes
- Add bones and veg to stock paste, water, bay leaves and thyme
- Simmer for 1 hour or until reduced by half
- Run through a strainer and discard solids
- Return to heat
- Add butter, and cream
- Whisk then add xanthan gum to thicken gravy