These Double Choc Keto Brookies are soooo delish, you just have to try them!
A brookie is basically a cookie/brownie hybrid. This particular recipe yields a slightly chewy and fudgy brookie. The addition of the Well Naturally Raspberry Crush sugar free chocolate (available at woolies) is totally amazing. It will soon be a favourite of yours as well.
Why the addition of collagen and gelatin?
I have added collagen and gelatin for many health benefits but also to give a little bit of chew and crispness to these brookies. I have been adding both the collagen and gelatin to a lot of recipes after I started losing a fair bit of hair and the condition of my hair had diminished. Since I have added them to my diet my hair has now stopped coming out in clumps and it has grown so much. The benefits are real. I am usually not one easy to convince but these have made a significant difference to my health.
Collagen is fabulous for overall health it is proven to help
- joint pain
- reduce hair loss
- strengthen nails
- improve metabolism
- prevent skin dryness and wrinkles
- improve muscle mass
- decrease bone degeneration
- help leaky gut
- protect cardiovascular health
- benefit liver health and function
If you are just starting out on keto you will find loads of recipes to enjoy on the site, plus if you haven’t bought your super cheap copies of Keto for Beginners 1 & 2, they are available for only $15.97 NOW! Grab yours today and check out the other super sales!
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 45 g Well Naturally Raspberry Crush Sugar Free Chocolate chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients (except chocolate) in a large bowl until well combined.
- Mix all ingredients except chocolate for 45 seconds/speed 5.
- Using a cookie dough / ice cream scoop to scoop out balls of dough onto baking tray. Flatten into cookies sightly. Top with chopped chocolate.
- Cook 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are just starting to brown or feel crisp.
- Cool before serving. The crispness keeps developing for hours after.