These Easy Delicious Keto Fish Tacos are one of my most favourite meals on earth.
Can I even say that the very first time I ever tried a fish taco in Las Vegas back in the year 2000, I was hooked, in love, totally smitten.
Fish and tacos are just a perfect match in my opinion. Team that with fresh salad ingredients you are looking at a beautiful healthy meal rich in antioxidants, and one that satisfies those of us looking for fresh flavours.
These tacos are part of our Week 1 Keto Meal Plan, (available only to 365 Club members)these recipes have been designed to be time savers and with the option of mostly being able to me made ahead so that you can have an easy kitchen week.
Each week I will work to get the recipes out to you early and include several new recipes in each plan. I will include many of our web recipes as well, as there is so many absolute classics that should be enjoyed on a regular basis.
If you have any suggestions for meals you would like to be included in the weekly plans, just comment below and I will see what I can do.
If you haven’t joined the Keto Club to get access to the meal plans then you can check out all about it here>>
If you make this recipe, and take some pictures, please send them through to email@example.com if you would love to have your images featured within this recipe post. Please comment below to let me know that you have sent them and are fine with me using the images.
I hope you love these fish tacos as much as I do. I ate these ones here for breakfast cold. They were absolutely amazing! For another take on a keto taco check out the wicked looking Naked Taco
- 1/4 batch soft taco shells
- 1 tomato finely diced
- 1/4 onion finely diced
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 avocado mashed
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves shredded
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2 200g fish fillets I use kingfish, with skin on
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cracked pepper
- 3 tbsp sour cream or mayo
- 2 chillies of choice diced
- Prepare Soft Tacos as per recipe
- Mix together tomato, onion, lime juice and season to taste
- Rub fish with oil and season. Cook on a high temp grill, barbecue or frypan skin side down. Cook 3-4 minutes until crispy turn and cook for further 3 minutes.
- Cut or break fish into 3cm chunks.
- Smear the taco shell with a little avocado, top with diced tomato , lettuce, fish, coriander leaves and your optional extras