Lemon Gremolata is such a delicious side to any dish and so easy to make.
Made with ingredients most of us have on hand this easy lemon gremolata is such a quick fuss free kind of condiment that I love having with most meals. Top your steak with a tablespoon, Chicken Milanese or my personal favourite fish. Try our Seasoned King Fish fillets with this for an easy mid week meal, or a lovely lunch with friends on the weekend.
1, 2, 3 Easy Lemon Gremolata
It is as simple as only a few ingredients to whip together for this super tasty easy gremolata.
- use fresh flat leaf parsley (this really is my favourite fresh herb of all time)
- fresh lemon zest and juice, please no lemon juice out of a bottle haha
- olive oil and season. It is that simple. Serve immediately
What to serve Lemon Gremolata with?
Here are just a few of my favourite suggestions.
- Seasoned King Fish Fillets
- Mexican Steak Fajitas
- Sticky Vietnamese Chicken Wings
- Asian Style Pork Ribs
- Ranch Chicken Salad
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 1/2 cup parsley roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 25 g olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add parsley, garlic, lemon zest and juice to a blender or Thermomix®.
- Turbo 2 seconds, scrape sides of bowl and repeat until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend 10 seconds until combined.