My Espresso Gluten Free Cupcakes are a firm favourite for entertaining.
First attempt at making a gluten free flour cupcake. I have made ones with almond meal and sunflower seed meal, but not with these prepared gluten free plain or self raising flour.
These are very light and super moist, I am very impressed with how they turned out, you wouldn’t have known any difference without the gluten to be honest.
Who doesn’t like a sexy chocolate cake?
Lighter in texture than the others.
Certainly and easy bake.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
Beautiful and light. These cupcakes are stunning!
- 150 g icing sugar
- 200 g butter cubed
- 200 g chocolate melted
- Preheat oven to 170℃
- In your mixing bowl add all your cupcake ingredients
- Mix 1 minute/speed 4
- Prepare you patty cake tins, with your favorite cupcake liners
- Fill around 3/4 the way up (if you want to add any chocolate or fruit now you can just drop some of your fav fillings now)
- Cook in oven for 10-12 minutes check that skewer comes out clean.
- Take out of oven and cool on cake racks
- Insert butterfly into Thermomix®
- Add butter and sugar
- Cream together for 20 seconds/speed 4
- Pour in melted chocolate
- Mix again 20 seconds/speed 4
- Scrape if necessary and mix again
- Pipe onto cooled cakes and decorate how you like
These cakes store well in the fridge or frozen.