My Hanoi Fried Fish is a meal I wanted to try for so long. The fish is always beautifully coloured and delicious looking how could you go wrong.
Beautifully fragrant and delicate with the hints of turmeric and dill this is such a lovely meal to enjoy. I have seen so many variations of Hanoi fish over the years and as someone who loves their seafood I just wanting to make it but never getting around to it. Well when I finally did I was so happy.
I like fish especially when the seasonings aren’t over done and you can still enjoy the fish texture and flavour.
This is delightfully spiced, juicy and delicious. Try it x
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Check out all my fabulous books in my store Shopify
- 50 ml oil plus additional oil for frying
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
- 2 200g ling fillets 200g each
- 2 10g “coins” of Crispy Bacon Butter
- ½ cup baby spinach leaves
- 2 cherry tomatoes diced
- ½ avocado sliced
- In a medium bowl, add oil, lime juice, fish sauce, turmeric, and fresh dill and marinate fish for minimum 1 hour.
- Heat a large frypan, grill or barbecue, brush with oil and fry fish 3 – 4 minutes each side until cooked through.
- Season to taste.
- Top with butter and serve with salad.