This Green Curry Paste is a fabulously easy recipe, that you can add more ingredients to make your own signature green curry blend.
Once you have made it, you can store it in the fridge for up to 3 months. If you don’t think you will use it all by then, then simply pour it into a ice cube tray, and freeze, then pop your frozen cubes in a ziplock bag and blitz a cube or two when you want to make a curry.
So easy, so tasty, and so much cheaper
This weekend I will be making a Coconut Green Curry Poached Chicken dish, it wont be loaded to the website, as it will be a book dish, but I will release the recipe, for a short time on our FB Group for you to whip up over the weekend, Thermomix or not.
I will just say its good!
I hope you love it
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow on Pinterest
Shop with us in Store
Green Curry Paste
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns whole
- 8 green chillies green
- 2 golden shallots coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves smashed
- 1/2 lime juice
- 2 fresh coriander with root
- 2 kaffir lime leaves if you dont have it, dont worry
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 2 - inch galangal peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 lemon grass white part only, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- Place coriander seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns into pan or thermo-mixer and cook until fragrant
- Cook 2 minutes / 100 degrees / stir
- Add rest of ingredients and blitz 10 seconds / speed 10