My Jaffa Yohgo Mudslide Keto Smoothie is 2 recipes in one. A deliciously rich Yohgo, and a mouthwatering smoothie that will satisfy any chocolate cravings.
This recipe was one of the first smoothies I did for Salut back in July 2017. I had only been keto for 4 months, and had just completed writing Real Food Real Fast and Flavour and thought it would be great to write a drinks book that will offer some different low carb drinks for those of us who occasionally love to have something with a little flavour different to a coffee or tea.
The Yohgo is obviously my variation of a Yogo a custardy like dessert. You can make that purely on its own and eat it as you please. It is also very easy to add in some essential oils to change the flavours. I do love a choc-mint yohgo as well. Mmm mm.
Anyway I hope you love this smoothie.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 40 g cream
- 3 piece no sugar dark chocolate
- 100 g macadamia or almond milk
- 50 g Yohgo
- 4 drops Doterra wild orange oil or orange zest
- 4 ice cubes
- Add cocoa and sweetener to blender or mixer
- Mix on high 10 seconds / speed 9
- Add milk, egg and xanthan
- Cook 8 minutes / 90℃ / speed 3
- Remove yogo from bowl. Reserve.
- Add chocolate to blender / mixer
- Blitz on high / 7 seconds / speed 10
- Add all smoothie ingredients, blend 10 seconds / speed 7