Mad Creations Jar of Hearts Keto Fat Bombs are little love hearts of healthy fats. These are so tasty and can easily be stores in the fridge to have on hand to help you get your daily fat intake.
This recipe was created from another I was working on. When I was making the vanilla slices the topping I created was so tasty that when tested I was told that the tester could eat it by the spoonful. Seeing it was essentially a fat laden buttercream I decided to pop some into moulds with a few changes into these beautiful fat bombs.
These are a very easy recipe that you can truly enjoy.
If you would like to flavour with other berries go for it. It is so easy to change up the flavours to how you want.
Let me know what you think of this recipe in the comments below. I hope you love your Jar of Hearts.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 25 g sweetener of choice
- 50 g raspberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 100 g butter cubed
- 100 g cream cheese cubed
- Place sweetener in TM or blender and blitz 10 seconds / speed 10.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Heat raspberries in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Push through a sieve and add to sweetener along with butter and cream cheese.
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 5.
- Scrape and repeat.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into heart moulds and refrigerate overnight to set.