My Sugar Free Keto Anzac Biscuits are a nice tribute to our Anzacs.
Traditionally made a truck load of sugar along with oats and flour these are just a slightly different version so we can all enjoy a little treat along with our family and friends. If you don’t tell them they are sugar and grain free they may never even know.
I find using the Sukrin products you get a good consistency for the cookie and despite what you may think is a lot os sweetener in these cookies, they are not particularly sweet. That is why I have given you the option of adding just a little cinnamon. While cinnamon is not sweet it enhances the natural sweetness in baked goods like these cookies.
I would love to see a lot of testers trying them out and letting me know what you think and if you have come up with some other versions. I am going to do another crisp version as well but maybe not the way everyone will think of. If I get what I am thinking to work I will be pretty excited.
I hope you love them. Let me know how you go below or if you have tried them with other ingredients, or tried the crispy version.
If you would love full access to all Mad Creations eBooks* join us in the Keto Club.
- 130 g butter
- 50 g Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup Click link for only Aussie supplier
- 25 g water
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 60 g flaked almond
- 50 g desiccated coconut
- 30 g shredded coconut
- 50 g hemp seeds
- 100 g almond meal (for crispy version add an extra 40g almond meal)
- 60 g Sukrin Gold Granular Sweetener
- 90 g Sukrin White Granular Sweetener 1:1
- 1/2 tsp baking powder (omit if making crispy)
- 15 g beef gelatin I use Great Lakes
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon this is not traditional but adds a nice bit of spice
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Prepare large baking trays with baking paper.
- Add butter, Sukrin Fibre Syrup and water to bowl and cook 2 minutes/90℃/speed 1
- Combine rest of ingredients 15 seconds/reverse/speed 4
- Use a cookie scoop and scoop out 14 -16 large balls. Push down and flatten slightly (the mixture will spread in the oven so leave plenty of space)
- Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Remove and cool on trays for 5 minutes before lifting onto cooling trays and let cool and set for 1 hour. the cookies will be soft. They will stiffen up as time goes on but still have that chewy consistency.