What are Barbeque Shapes Keto Crackers?
I think most of us grew up eating Arnotts Barbecue Shapes, by the boxful. I remember eating my fair share any way. So why not try and recreate a tasty keto cracker that brings back those memories.
These crackers, taste pretty damn yum, with an almost cheddar flavoured cracker with seasonings very close to Barbecue Shapes.
Very simple to make, and even more simple to enjoy.
Want more crackers to try? Then you have to try the very famous (lol) Almond Crispy Crackers
Or try the fabulous Salsa Crackers
Try them with some Cheeseburger Cream Cheese out of the book Real Food Real Fast.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 30 g parmesan chopped
- 85 g mozzarella grated
- 200 g almond meal
- 75 g sour cream
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp sumac
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp mixed Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion granules
- 2 tsp parmesan finely grated
- Preheat oven to 140℃
- Place parmesan and mozzarella into thermo-mixer or food processor
- Blitz 10 seconds / speed 10 until finely grated
- Add almond meal, and sour cream
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 6
- Roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper with rolling pin until about 2-3mm thick
- Slice into diamond shapes, snip off the tips to make the classic "Barbecue Shapes" shape. Or use any cookie cutter and place on prepared baking tray.
- Sprinkle with seasoning
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes until golden
- Cool on trays, and crackers will crisp up nicely
- Eat as is or with your favourite dip