These keto peanut butter cups recipe is so easy and great to keep in the freezer. Ready when you are!
If you haven’t actually tried keto peanut butter cups before you have to put them on your to-do list. Even if you would prefer to make them with another nut butter other than peanut butter they are still sooo good!
Keto Peanut Butter Cups in 3 Ingredients
Personally I don’t feel the need to over complicate these cups. While some of you may prefer a sweetener I have just left that as optional. I used some Barney Butter Powder just because I had some in the pantry. Personally, I love to keep the centre of my cups soft and sticky rather than firming it up with too much powder or sweetener.
Basically these keto peanut butter cups use only 3 ingredients in my super quick basic recipe
- Nut Butter – in this variety I use peanut butter, but they work equally as well with almond butter, hazelnut butter, mixed nuts etc. Change it up each time so you have something new to try
- Chocolate – I love using sugar free chocolate. Well Naturally make a a dark chocolate sweetened with stevia and erythritol. Otherwise you can use dark chocolate or make your own raw chocolate. I just prefer to keep them as a complete sugar-free peanut butter cup recipe.
- Coconut Butter or Coconut Oil – can i just say that coconut butter adds so much more flavour and will always be my preferred oil.
Peanut Butter Cup Variations
Aside from the substitutes mentioned above I also am a bit partial to PB&J cups, or even adding some natural jellies in layered cups. Adding collagen or protein powders, fossil shell powder, gelatin, or electrolyte powders make for some very interesting and healthy variations.
If you love this recipe you may also like one of these
- Vanilla Nougat Keto Protein Bars
- Vanilla Protein Chocolate Bears
- Keto Peanut Butter PB&J Mousse
- Keto Lemon Bliss Balls
Want to connect with us?
Join us on our fabulous Facebook Community. Just use the link below and join and share your Mad Creations. xo
- 200 g 90% Sugar-Free Dark Chocolate I use Well Naturally
- 60 g coconut butter
- 60 g nut butter you pick your favourite
- 2 teaspoons Barneys Almond Butter powder optional or sweetener
- Prepare 18 small patty cake liners in 18 whole mini muffin tray
- Melt chocolate and coconut butter
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate into the bottom of each liner
- Freeze 5 minutes
- Mix nut butter with butter powder or sweetener (if preferred)
- Spoon 1 heaped teaspoon of nut butter on top of chocolate
- Top with remaining chocolate and return to freezer.