What a better way to make a keto brownie than to double it up with pecan pie!
Well at the very least this is kind of a smoosh up of both pie and brownie that you are going to enjoy. Maybe it should have a hybrid name lol.
This was one of those recipes made while just putting something together on Sunday for Dave’s lunchbox. Sundays are my day for cooking and getting the week ready for less work on the day to day to make more way for the recipes for the meal plans and books. I thought I wanted to add Sukrin Gold and cinnamon and I thought pecans would be nice. I was right. It is funny how I now enjoy a little bit of sweet stuff myself when I wasn’t onto so much before keto. Are you the same or have found changes in your taste buds since going keto?
Anywho, I hope you love this recipe below. I serve it with some Lush Macadamia ice cream which is one of the simplest and lowest carb ice cream recipes you can make.
As a lasting worthy note this recipe can be made a little underdone for a lovely fudgy consistency and if you have the carbs to spare add in a little Well Naturally sugar free dark chocolate for a small carb increase. #sogood
If you love the recipe please give it a vote below and a comment so that others know that it is a keto recipe worth trying.
- 310 g nut butter I use ABC butter
- 140 g Surkin Gold granular sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 30 g unsweetened cocoa or cacao
- 50 g raspberries or add 30g extra sweetener
- 25 g butter
- 50 g Nutraorganics Collagen Beauty Powder I use Nutraorganics
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt flakes
- 2 tsp cinnamon plus extra for topping
- 10 g baking powder
- 80 g pecans + 12 whole pecans for topping
- 20 g Sukrin gold granular extra for sprinkling on top of brownie
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a a brownie baking tin with baking paper
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well combined. Jump to step 3.
- Mix all ingredients except pecans for 45 seconds/speed 5
- Stir through pecans
- Spoon mixture into baking tin
- Sprinkle extra cinnamon, Sukrin gold granular sweetener, and pecans on the top of brownie.
- Cook 20 - 25 minutes or until slightly firm around the edges. This brownie will continue to firm and harden once out of the oven.
- Serve as is or top Macadamia Ice Cream or double thick cream.