Lamb & Haloumi Keto Meatballs in Sugo di Pomodoro…..Italian…Ahhhh..Mazing!
This is keto meatball meal is one the whole family will love. I believe these keto meatballs will very quickly become everyones favourite recipe!
I had low expectations when I was testing these keto meatballs as I wanted to keep it on a low budget, and cut out several ingredients I would have liked to have added, but even with very little ingredients big flavours can be developed.
When I went to test the sauce it was rich and freekin delicious! The keto meatballs are succulent, tasty and really lovely with their little cubes of haloumi.
I hope you love it and please let me know below with your comments, Pins and Yums, so that I know this is a winner dinner!
Connected with us to tell us about your Keto Meatballs?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Check out all my fabulous books in my store Shopify
- 500 g lamb mince
- 100 g haloumi cubed
- 1 tsp oregano dried
- 1 tsbp parsley fresh and chopped finely
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- salt and pepper
SUGO di POMODORO
- 50 g onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 400 g tomatoes fresh or tinned
- 50 g tomato paste
- 150 g chicken stock
- 2 sprigs oregano fresh or 1/2 tsp dried
- 8 leaves basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp pepper flakes optional
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Mix all meatball ingredients in large bowl and form into small meatballs (roughly 4cm balls)
- Place meatballs onto Varoma tray and reserve
THERMOMIX METHOD for SUGO
- Blend garlic and onion 3 seconds/speed 5
- Scrape bowl
- Add olive oil. Cook garlic and onion 2 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
- Add rest of sugo ingredients
- Place Varoma into position and cook 15 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
- Add meatballs to sauce and cook 5 minutes/120℃/speed 1