These Kofta Fathead Sausage Rolls are super easy, and very, very tasty.
It don’t get much better than a few of these when the hunger strikes
If you love these you will love the Chicken Carbonara Sausage Rolls available in my book, Real Food Real Fast which you can buy here
Anyway….here you go
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- Preheat oven to 200℃
- Take out a long piece of cling wrap
- Spoon dessert spoon heaps of the mince along the length a couple inches in from the edge to make a large log
- Gently roll the log in the cling wrap and roll back and forth on the kitchen bench to get desired sausage shape Don’t roll to make it thicker and shorter though
- Take your log to the fathead that has been rolled out into a large rectangle
- Cut the fathead sheet into 8 rectangles
- Now to place my sausage I actually unravel it over the dough and cut to fit my mini rectangles and gently lift it from the cling film and place it onto the centre - to first quarter of the rectangle, and then gently roll over keeping seam side down
- Do this with all fathead
- Place your sesame and nigella seeds onto a plate and mix together
- When completed rolling gently place your top side down onto the seeds on the plate to cover the top.
- Place onto 2 x Baking sheet covered in baking paper
- Cook in oven for approximately 15 – 18 minutes
- Please check and move with a spatula, around on the baking sheet, to move out of the moisture so your bottom gets crispy.
- Eat just as they are, as they are perfect!