These Keto Cauliflower Wraps are great. Totally pliable, tasty and so many uses.
I can’t believe how easy they are to work with, and how well they come together when they are cooked.
For a bread with no gluten or grain, these work so well. I loved it when one of my follower made these and likened it it to keto sorcery as to how perfectly soft and pliable the keto cauliflower wraps are. You have to watch the video to really see how soft and fluffy they turn out.
How I created these Keto wraps
It’s funny I wanted to make a cauliflower agliata. Basically a garlicy buttery cauliflower dip with bread. Well I can’t have bread so I thought to myself I may as well make a bread with the garlic and cauliflower built in. This version does have the garlic removed, though you can add it, but I kept a bit of cumin in for a little spice to help “take away” any cauliflower flavour.
I would love to try these as well as a cheesy keto cauliflower wrap version as well.
If you want to make a batch or even double it, cook and freeze, for a go-to wrap then this recipe works well with freezing.
Great for wraps or curries, or just warmed slightly and dunk it in your Blue Cheese dressing, or avocado and sour cream…. So yum
Love this recipe? Check out the amazing bread recipes in our Keto for Beginners Vol 2 eBook that has not 1 but 2 amazing bread recipes too!
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
See how the wraps are made thanks to Melissa Lyras for the use of her video.
Sign up to receive new recipes in your inbox
- 500 g cauliflower florets
- 2 eggs
- 5 tbsp psyllium husk
- 40 g olive oil
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste
- coconut flour for dusting
- Add cauliflower florets, oil and ACV to blender or food processor and pulse until you have a fine cauliflower rice
- Place mixture into glass bowl, add butter cumin, salt and pepper and microwave on high for 6 minutes or until you have a soft "rice"
- Remove cauliflower squeeze through muslin, or new clean chux, to remove excess moisture
- Add psyllium and eggs and repeat blend for 30 seconds medium-medium high speed. Scrape bowl and repeat.
- Remove dough and rest for 15 minutes then follow instructions from Construction Method
- Add cauliflower florets, oil and ACV to Thermomix.
- Cook 12 minutes / Varoma / reverse stir/MC off/basket on top
- Add butter, cumin, salt and pepper
- Mix 4 seconds / speed 5
- Scrape bowl
- Cook 6 minutes/Varoma/MC off/basket on top/stir
- Remove cauliflower squeeze through muslin, or new clean chux, to remove excess moisture. Be careful not to burn yourself
- Add back to Thermomix®
- Blend 10 seconds/speed 7
- Add psyllium husk and eggs
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7
- Scrape bowl and repeat 20 seconds / speed 7
- Remove dough to onto a Thermo mat and leave to rest for 15 minutes
- Break into 8 even sized balls (approximately 60g each)
- Roll on lightly coconut flour dusted thermomat, and baking paper over wrap
- Cook in a dry pan, preferably cast iron, over medium heat, until lightly golden each side
- Wraps should very soft and malleable
- Serve with your favourite wrap accompaniments
- Goes lovely with the Blue Cheese Dressing Garlic and Lemon Gyros, or even better with Saucy Brisket