My Salty Salsa Keto Crackers are a super easy cracker that you can make ahead for snacks through the week, or a welcome cracker at any gathering with friends and family
I don’t know about you, but I love having some LCHF crackers on standby for when the hunger hits when I get home from work and cannot get dinner out quick enough.
LCHF Salty Salsa Crackers are tasty with the added element of a but of sneaky veg going on. Dress them up with some fresh herbs if you want or a bit of grated parmesan.
You can make these spicy or mild it’s your choice, your cracker.
If you are looking for other fabulous LCHF crackers recipes that are as equally as easy I have a couple more available free on the website. Check out Turmeric Crackers and Crispy Almond Seed Crackers which taste like Vita Wheat without the wheat.
If you love your Low Carb books, you can grab mine, now, both in digital and hard copy BUY NOW
Join us on FB @lowcarbmixers today, and show us your crackers!
- 30 g semi dried tomatoes in oil
- 10 g brown onion
- 115 g almond meal
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 10 g sesame seeds
- 40 g golden flaxmeal
- 20 g sunflower seeds
- smoked Maldon sea salt flakes
- cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 170℃
- Add tomatoes and onion to blender or thermo-mixer
- Blend 5 seconds / speed 9
- Add rest of ingredients
- Blend 20 seconds / speed 5
- Prepare large baking tray with baking paper
- On workbench roll out your dough between 2 sheets of baking paper
- Place on baking tray and season well with smoked sea salt flakes*
- Bake for 9 minutes remove from oven cut into desired shape
- Place back into oven and cook for further 3 - 5 minutes until lightly golden and crispy
- *Alternative method, is to cut into desired shape before cooking with cookie cutter, as I did for this image. This allows you the opportunity to re roll and spare dough and recut. If you are just going to do any square, or triangle shape I would just recommend cutting after partially cooked, as this reduces edge browning, and gives you a beautiful looking cracker.