This Anzac Viennetta Icebox Keto Cheesecake is in a class of its own!
Low carb Viennetta cheesecake, OH MY!
Now this one is a crowd pleaser in more ways then one.
It looks totally rockstar, it isn’t hard to make, and it also allows you to control the sweetness.
To get the fabulous sweep of the mixture similar to a Streets Viennetta, I didnt have a super large flat piping tip, so I used my hairdryer nozzle. Haha! A little innovative me thinks.
I hope you love it.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 2 eggs
- 210 g thickened cream
- 500 g cream cheese
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut extract or essential oil
- 15 g lemon juice
- 30 g powdered xylitol
- 2 tsp caramel liquid stevia
- 100 g butter
- 100 g cream
- 20 g xylitol or sweetener of choice
- 1 large piping bag and 1 very large flat piping tip or hairdryer nozzle lol
- 60 g macadamias toasted
- 40 g shredded coconut
- Melt butter in small saucepan over medium heat, when slightly golden add xylitol and cook for a couple of minutes until slightly darker, then add cream and reduce until you have a beautiful syrupy salted caramel sauce.
- Set aside to cool while you make your cheesecake
- Add all cheesecake ingredients
- Blend 30 seconds / speed 5
- Scrape side of bowl, taste and see if you want more sweetener, or if it needs a little extra cream for a silky consistency
- Repeat 30 seconds / speed 5
- Pipe a layer into a 20 x 10 cm silicone loaf tin, the layer should be a 1/3 of the mixture
- Top with a drizzle of salted caramel toasted macadamias, and a sprinkle of coconut
- Repeat until with 2 more layers until loaf pan is full
- Freeze for half an hour - 1 hour then refrigerate until needed
- Slice into 2 cm thick slices to serve