So I heard of the Trader Joe’s seasoning that everyone loves, and created Mad Creations Everything Bagel Hack, seeing I don’t have a Trader Joe’s nearby I decided to make my own version.
Super simple, and customisable to what you like on your bagels.
I added my own tweaks for what I love on a bagel. I used to eat so many bagels back in the day. Just like now I had to make them as there was no one making them locally.
What can I use my Everything but the Bagel Spice in?
This recipe is included in a version in my new book Keto Eats available in store now.
If you love the spice you will also have tp try my Keto Spiced Crackers and use this instead of all the additional seasonings.
If you love this mix you may also like some of my other spice blends
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds or nigella seeds
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp onion granules
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder or garlic granules
- 1 tbsp smoked Maldon sea salt
- Mix all ingredients together and store in small jar
- Can be used on bagels or any other baked goods, proteins, or even a sprinkle over salad.