You need to make Mad Creations Keto Creamy Cauliflower Dauphinoise if are looking for a super tasty version of Potato Bake?
I will say this creamy cauliflower daupinoise, is the business!
Super easy, creamy, flavourful and so easy to make.
A perfect accompaniment for a roast dinner or you could even add some extra veg or protein to make it a total meal. You can also check out the Fully Loaded Cauli Bake
I am not a huge cauliflower fan, but eating it this way is very easy and I could even think that I am actually eating potato.
I hop you love it too.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g parmesan chopped
- 1/2 large cauliflower sliced thinly on the mandolin
- 600 g thickened cream
- pink Himalayan salt flakes
- 80 g grated mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 190℃
- Place garlic clove and parmesan into blender or thermo-bowl
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 10
- Scrape sides of bowl
- Add cream and salt
- Cook 7 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1
- Place all thinly sliced cauliflower into 20 x 10 loaf pan
- Top with hot cream
- Cover in foil
- Bake for 40-50 minutes (if you are not a Thermomix owner, just bake this a little longer if needed)
- Uncover top with cheese cook further 5 minutes until golden
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes before slicing and serving