Mad Creations Keto Crispy Savoury Waffle, are incredibly easy to make and easy to eat. Eat them plain, use them for toasties, burgers, or ice cream sandwiches. Simple and versatile. Also suitable to freeze and simply toast when needed.
The burger below is filled with Baja Chicken (recipe in the book Real Food Real Fast, available in our store) a red hot jalapeno and radish butter glaze, and slaw. The whole recipe for this burger is featured in the book Fast & Fresh which is available in the store.
Making waffles I have to say, that I have really grown to love making them. Each recipe I create makes roughly about 3 large waffles, but that is 6 – 12 serves for me as I find them incredibly filling. I have to laugh at myself as I now even own 2 waffle irons, one square one round. It was after I started to blog waffle recipes that kmart bought out a great round one for only $20. Even if I didn’t use it a lot, I knew I would get my moneys worth out of it at least.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 1 cup cheese
- 2 bacon rashers diced and cooked
- Thermomix - melt butter 3 minutes / 80℃ / speed 1. Add rest of ingredients and mix 3 minutes dough setting.
- Traditional Method - melt butter on stove or microwave for 1 minute. Add all ingredients to a mixer with dough hook or food processor and mix until completely combined.
- Cook in a preheated and buttered waffle iron according to manufacturers instructions. If using additional toppings add them now to the mix, and cook as instructed.
- Serve with your favourite toppings or as an extra treat a fabulous burger.