Mad Creations Keto Greek Garlic Lemon Marinade is an easy marinade suitable for any meat, or fish.
Fresh herbs make this fragrant and oh so tasty. If you have been looking for a great marinade to use on all your meats, then this is your recipe.
I used this most recently in chicken gyros.
For red meat, add some fresh rosemary, or tarragon.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 small bunch fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 bunch chives sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano if you don't have any use dried
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sweet or smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chilli salt or flakes optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add garlic, parsley and oregano to Thermomix® or blender
- Chop 4 seconds / speed 6
- Scrape bowl, add the rest of the ingredients
- Blend 4 seconds / speed 6
- Pour over your favourite meat to marinade overnight, for several hours, or when in a pinch, leave for half an hour
- Simple. Awesome.