Mad Creations Keto Green Vegetable Stock Paste, is a straight up a tasty stock paste.
Not as salty as the standard BCB version, but I find it adds a beautiful flavour to my cooking.
You will find that this stock is used a lot of my cookbooks. The Minestrone is possibly one of the popular soups and this paste really does add a nice fragrant and slightly salty element to it. I find it is very useful to use up a lot of the vegetable bits that you dont normally add to your cooking like the tops and bottoms of your celery, and the stem of your broccoli (although that is my favourite part).
Anyway this is a great recipe to use instead of any stock cubes.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 250 g celery roughly chopped
- 120 g broccoli roughly chopped
- 1/2 onion roughly chopped
- 130 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves roughly chopped
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 12 sage leaves
- 10 basil leaves
- large handful sorrel or baby spinach
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- large handful of parsley
- 70 g Herbamare* this is a seasoning made of herbs found in the gluten free area in most supermarkets
- 40 g olive oil
- Place all ingredients into bowl and chop 20 seconds/speed 6
- Cook 20 minutes/Varoma/speed 1
- Blend 1 minute/gradual in speed up to speed 7. Scrape and repeat if necessary
- Store in glass jar in fridge up to 1 month
- *Substitute Herbamare for rock salt
- This stock tastes amazing!
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor
- Pour into a medium saucepan and over medium heat cook for 20-30 minutes
- Return to blender or food processor and blend until smooth
- Store in glass air tight jar in fridge up to 1 month