My Mad Creations Layered Lemon Delight Keto Cheesecake, not only looks amazing but is seriously delicious!
Another simple and easy keto cheesecake. So light and creamy, and zesty! As I write this recipe I want to make it again because it is so tasty.
A keto diet has truly enriched my life, in more ways than one. This kind of easy keto cheesecake helps me when I have a hankering for a little bit of something sweet to eat. I find keeping it in the freezer in individual portions is awesome. So that when I feel the need to have a little sweet with a cuppa after a meal I just take out a small piece and gnaw on it straight from the freezer (lasts so much longer that way too).
Keto Cheesecake Variations
If you haven’t already noticed I love making a good keto cheesecake. I have just a few on the website, and one in each of the cookbooks, almost! They are so easy and you can really keep the carbs low. Plus a keto cheesecake is a great fat bomb as well. If you haven’t tried the New York Cheesecake you have to give it a whirl as well as the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup style one that I did. Just type in cheesecake in the search bar and you will find a few on here for sure
I hope you enjoy!
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 30 g butter melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 60 g almond or hazelnut meal
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Mix all base ingredients together
- Place into 12cm spring form tin
- Cook 6 minutes
- Add sweetener to mixer
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7
- Add rest of filling ingredients
- Mix 1 minute / speed 5.5
- Add gelatine to cold water mix together
- Microwave for 15 seconds
- Add to cheesecake batter
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 5
- Remove mixture from bowl and add half to the cooled base, and reserve other halve
- Add butterfly to mixer, then add all ingredients
- Cook 10 minutes / 80℃ / speed 3
- Mix gelatine with cold water
- Microwave 15 seconds
- Add to bowl
- Mix 30 seconds / speed 4
- Remove from mixer into separate bowl and pop in the freezer for 15 minutes
- Pour over cheesecake, and top with extra layer of cheesecake by gently spooning it over the top completely and gently smoothing over
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set
- Using softened ( room temp) butter
Place all ingredients except gelatine & water in saucepan & cook on low heat for 15 -18 mins, stirring constantly with whisk until thick & glossy.
- Heat gelatine & water mix 10 seconds & stir in for additional 2 minutes.
- Place in bowl in freezer to cool.
- Melt butter in bowl in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Add remaining ingredients & mix with fork until all combined.
- Place into spring form & bake for 6 minutes
- Using room temp cream cheese mix with food processor / elec beater or whisk ( I started with a fork then used a whisk) until smooth, add eggs & sour cream & cheese continue to mix until smooth.
- Place sweetener, gelatine & water in bowl in microwave for 15 sec.
- Add to cream cheese mix & continue whisking until fully combined.
- Layer cheese cake with half the filling topped with curd and then the other half of the cheescake filling on top.
- Refrigerate until set