Want a little taste if deliciousness try my Mad Creations Peanut Butter Cup Keto Cheesecake.
I am kind of loving these super simple no-fail cheesecakes, for that little sweet hit you need occasionally, or for that extra bit of fat in your diet.
This version is beautiful. Dial up the peanut butter (or any nut butter) to your own taste. The chocolate layer is to die for. I have to confess I just ate some.
Want more cheesecake recipes? Buy the book bundle in store for my take on New York Cheesecakes, Lemon Cheesecake and Bliss Balls
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 20 g peanut butter or any nut butter
- 50 g dark chocolate 80%, melted
- Preheat oven to 180℃
- Mix all base ingredients together
- Place into 12cm spring form tin
- Cook 6 minutes
- Add sweetener to mixer
- Blend 10 seconds / speed 7
- Add rest of filling ingredients
- Mix 1 minute / speed 5.5
- Pour 120g of mixture into separate bowl
- Mix with peanut butter
- Add melted chocolate to rest of filling
- Mix 20 seconds / speed 5
- Spoon one half of chocolate mixture on top of base
- Smooth off the top
- Top with peanut butter mixture
- Smooth over
- Top with additional layer of chocolate filling and refrigerate until set