Just one try of my Mad Creations Spiced Baked Keto Donut and you will be hooked!
I had a great donut recipe, that I converted to gluten free. The GF version is even better than the original. So I thought I would give it a crack to make a keto version.
Lighter in texture than the others. These are a ridiculous 1g of carbs per donut! I mean like seriously that is a joke. You could eat them all and still be under your 20g carbs per day! Talk about a Keto Dozen lol!
I will be totally honest when I say you and any of your unassuming friends would swear that these were not only fried but taste just like a normal donut. Which looking at this recipe you know full well that this is just not the case. The ultimate keto donut!
Certainly and easy bake.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 100 g melted butter
- 50 g sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 170℃
- Add butter to mixer
- Melt butter 3 minutes / 80℃ / speed 1
- Add dry ingredients, sour cream, eggs and vanilla
- Mix 3 minutes / dough setting
- Pipe into greased donut pan, roughly 3/4 full
- Cook 10 minutes until lightly golden
- Place on wire rack to cool
- Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar
- Add all ingredients to a mixer or bowl, and mix until well combined
- Follow the above steps to shape your donuts, cook and serve