Just one try of my Mad Creations Spiced Baked Keto Donut and you will be hooked!
I had a great baked donut recipe, that I converted to gluten free. The GF version is even better than the original. So I thought I would give it a crack to make a baked keto donut.
Lighter in texture than the donuts I had made in the past. These are a ridiculous 1g of carbs per donut! I mean like seriously that is a joke. You could eat them all and still be under your 20g carbs per day! Talk about a Keto Dozen lol!
I will be totally honest when I say you and any of your unassuming friends would swear that these were not only fried but taste just like a normal donut. Which looking at this recipe you know full well that this is just not the case. The ultimate keto baked donut!
Baked Keto Donut Variations
Are you missing an iced donut, a filled donut? Here are just a few donuts I have created low carb. These have passed the taste test with quite a few of my friends and family.
- Sue’s Vanilla Surprise Keto Donuts
- Keto Caramel Custard Donut
- LCHF Boston Cream Donut
- Wagon Wheelie Keto Donuts
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or check out our huge range of keto cookbooks at Shopify
- 100 g melted butter
- 50 g sweetener of choice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven 170℃
- Add butter to mixer
- Melt butter 3 minutes / 80℃ / speed 1
- Add dry ingredients, sour cream, eggs and vanilla
- Mix 3 minutes / dough setting
- Pipe into greased donut pan, roughly 3/4 full
- Cook 10 minutes until lightly golden
- Place on wire rack to cool
- Dip in melted butter and roll in cinnamon sugar
- Add all ingredients to a mixer or bowl, and mix until well combined
- Follow the above steps to shape your donuts, cook and serve