Mad Creations Keto Spinach & Artichoke Cream Dip it’s so good!
I don’t know about you, but I just love a great home made dip. Ranch guacamole, cheeseburger cream cheese….or spinach and artichoke. They are all so good with a few crackers to really hit the “hunger spot”.
This is a simple recipe with so many uses. Top your favourite pizza, cracker, baked vegetables, or even stuff your chicken or beef with it.
Beautiful hot or cold, it’s just great to make and have handy in the fridge.
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- ½ cup artichokes marinated
- ½ cup fresh baby or perennial spinach thinly sliced
- ¼ cup whole egg mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 40 g cream cheese
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix® or blender.
- Pulse 2 seconds / turbo twice, to desired consistency.
- Addto your favorite pizza, burger, or as a dip with seed crackers.