This version of Mad Creations Ketogenic / Paleo Hemp Seedy Bread is slightly addictive.
Using the newly legalised (in Australia) hemp seeds, among other nuts and seeds gives you a dense bread that is beautifully flavoured and a very low carb recipe.
I really want to create some fabulous new recipes using hemp seeds. Hemp seeds are very low in carbohydrate, high in plant based protein, and seriously tasty.
How to make Hemp Seedy Bread
As per my usual lazy way of cooking this is nearly all a one bowl mix and scoop into the tin and bake recipe. However, I do recommend just a rough chop of the nuts and seeds. The secret is you don’t want them all made into meal. It is the chinky bits that make this bread all the better.
I really hope you enjoy this bread that will satisfy the keto diet as well as our paleo diet followers as well.
Looking for more Keto Bread Recipes?
Try some of these delicious breads available
- Good For the Soul Bread
- Hemp Share Bread (Fresh & Easy Keto)
- The Best Keto Bread – No eggy taste
- Daily Keto Bread
- Cauliflower Wraps
Have you connected with us?
Join us on Facebook community and share your favourite Mad Creations recipes.
- 150 g almond meal or almonds if using TM
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 50 g almond yes this extra
- 50 g hemp seeds you can substitute golden flaxmeal
- 10 g nigella seeds you can substitute black sesame seeds or omit completely
- 15 g coconut flour
- 5 g apple cider vinegar
- 5 g celery salt
- 65 g coconut oil
- 5 g bicarb soda
- 5 g salt flakes I use black seas salt
- 6 free range eggs 270g total
- Extra hemp and nigella to sprinkle on top
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a 22cm x 11cm loaf tine with baking paper
- Chop sunflower seeds, pepitas and almonds until fin, (but not too fine you still want some yummy chunky bits).
- Combine with remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Scoop batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake 45 - 50 minutes
- Cool on wire rack.
- Add 150 g almonds to bowl. Mill 10 seconds/speed 10.
- Add sunflower seeds, pepitas, almonds, hemp seeds to bowl. Chop 6 seconds/speed 5.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix 10 seconds / speed 3. Follow from Step 3 above.
Check out all our keto recipe cookbooks in store today https://lowcarbmixers.myshopify.com