Mad Creations Salt N Vinegar Keto Crackers, are a tasty and super crispy. A great cracker to have on hand just for a bite, or teamed with your favourite dip.
These take me back to my childhood….
Salt n vinegar chips were a regular in my weekly trip to the corner shop growing up. Whether they were the traditional Smith’s Chips or the amazing Samboy Salt n Vinegar that were sometimes so flavoursome they made you cough with such a strong white vinegar flavour. God they were soooo good! Did you love your salt n vinegar hippies when you were a kid?
I am sure you could crumble these up and use for a crumb on meat, or in a tasty salad. I love simple versatile cooking.
I hope you love these too.
Don’t forget to subscribe to the website for your 5 FREE Meal Planners!
Have you connected with us?
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- Preheat oven to 170℃ (fan forced) 340F
- Add almonds to Thermomix®
- Mix 10 seconds / speed 10
- Add rest of ingredients
- Mix 15 seconds / speed 3
- Spread out onto a baking tray prepared with baking paper
- Spread out thinly with the back of a wet spoon, or between baking paper with a rolling pin. Cracker mix should be 2 - 3mm thick.
- Top with salt n vinegar seasoning
- Bake 14 minutes
- Cut into small squares, trimming off any browned edge pieces.
- Using ground almonds, mix all ingredients in a large bowl until a still batter is achieved. Then follow the above method to cook.