My Mad Creations Sugar Free Keto AO Almond Milk Gummy Bears will have everyone fooled even you!
Oh my gummy bears! Haha! Here I go again loving using the AO branded flavoured almond milks. If you don’t know them then you should be looking them up on the Low Carb Emporium and getting your fix. While I am one of the few who thinks they are far too sweet to drink straight up, I love that they are so low carb and sweet that I can easily create so extremely low carb Keto snacks and sweets to help suppress any destructive cravings.
If you haven’t tried my AO Salted Caramel Ice Cream then you need to give it a go. An ice cream with no added “extra” sweetener how good is that?
Anywho, these are a super easy snack that everyone can enjoy, the kids will never know the difference. A super SUPER low carb treat is a welcome addition to my day that is for sure.
I hope you love them, and please join us on our FB group Lowcarbmixers and show us your “Army of Bears”
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 250 ml AO almond flavoured milk pick your flavour, it is available at Coles and www.lowcarbemporium.com
- 3 tbsp gelatine
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- For flavourings you can add any essential oil. In this case mint or wild orange oil would work perfectly.
- Add 1/2 the almond milk to a large glass along with the gelatine. Heat in the microwave for 1 minute on high. Stir through until gelatine is fully dissolved.
- Add the rest of almond milk, vanilla and salt, and mix through.
- Pour into gummy moulds and refrigerate until set.
- Best to be served direct from the fridge.