These Salt and Pepper Seasoned King Fish fillets are the bomb diggety!
Everything you want in a seafood meal. You can tell when a recipe is going to be good when you are cooking to your hunger and have no plan what-so-ever in what you are going to do with your fish fillets.
Even sitting here now writing about these delicious seasoned king fish I have yet to even sit down and actually eat the meal..lol. I work so weirdly but lets say that a few chunks of king fish have already been consumed, and the rest of the meal may or may not get eaten today.
Seasoned King Fish in 4 Easy Steps
Making this dish is so easy and quick. Just follow the basic steps and your meal will be done in minutes.
- Cut the king fish into smallish pieces. Not too small as you want the fish to maintain moisture.
- Mix your seasonings together and season king fish.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat and fry seasoned king fish in batches for 2-3 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with favourite side and salad.
Tasty Accompaniments for Seasoned King Fish
Personally I am always happy to eat fish straight off the barbecue, pan or grill. I love it as it is plain and fresh, seasoned, fried, grilled, or in curries and fresh soups. For this seasoned king fish I really wanted something a bit punchy so kind of ended up teaming it with a Lemon Gremolata. A lemon gremolata is so easy to make and with great fresh ingredients is a perfect accompaniment to this dish. To get the recipe just use the link.
A lovely fresh green leafy salad, a little gremolata, maybe some chunks of avocado and some mayonnaise or my ahhh-mazing Old Bay Seasoned Tartare from Lunch Time Keto. God I love me some fresh fish!
If you love this recipe then please leave us a comment and rating below.
If you want more like this then try some of the below
- Chop fish fillets into large chunks.
- Mix all dry seasoning ingredients together.
- Heat 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil in a frypan over medium-high heat.
- Toss fish pieces in seasoning and transfer to frypan. Be careful to not over-crowd your pan and work in batches if need be.
- Fry 2-3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Season fish well and serve with arugula salad, lemon and Lemon Gremolata.