A simple Roast Pork is one of the greatest keto foods in my humble opinion. A great balance of protein and fats.
I actually like to cook up a piece of pork like this to give me days of a good fat protein in the fridge ready for when hunger strikes.
Apart of our Week 1 Keto Meal Plan, these recipes have been designed to be time savers and with the option of mostly being able to me made ahead so that you can have an easy kitchen week.
Each week I will work to get the recipes out to you early and include several new recipes in each plan. I will include many of our web recipes as well, as there is so many absolute classics that should be enjoyed on a regular basis.
If you have any suggestions for meals you would like to be included in the weekly plans, just comment below and I will see what I can do.
I hope you love this simple recipe as much as I do
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 1.5 kg rolled pork leg or shoulder, left uncovered in fridge overnight
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt flakes
- Preheat oven to 250℃. Prepare baking tray with baking paper.
- Score the pork fat if it has not already been done for you.
- Rub with oil and salt.
- Place in hot oven for and cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat down to 160℃ and cook for further hour.
- Serve hot with roasted vegetables. For the Week 1 Keto Plan serve with half an avocado and 1 tbsp of goat curd.
[grwebform url=”https://app.getresponse.com/view_webform_v2.js?u=hi0DU&webforms_id=22496104″ css=”on” center=”off” center_margin=”200″/]