The Spiced Feta Corn Fritters are so flavoursome and fresh.
Last day of the holidays and I feel like something light, tasty, zesty, and spicy, for a late breakfast. I just looked at what I had in the fridge and growing in the garden to make something totally scrumptious.
I had to record the recipe, as I will make this again and I am quickly forgetting what I put in it, so here goes.
These are one of my all time favourite foods for breakfast! If I even go out for breakfast a corn cake or cron fritter is what I look for first on a menu!
I hope you make these again and again.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
If you haven't tried a corn fritter before then you are missing out!
- 2 eggs
- 1 corn fresh corn kernels scraped off
- Fresh herbs small handful roughly chopped I used, mini rainbow silver beet, bloody chicory, Thai basil, chicory, flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 40 g goat feta smash it in the bowl
- 1/4 fresh jalapeño diced
- 1 tbsp diced green capsicum
- 1/4 tsp sumac
- wedge lemon
- diced organic tomatoes
- avocado sliced
- cress basil and chicory
- Season with smoked salt and chilli pepper
Simply mix it all corn cake ingredients together 10 seconds/speed 2 reverse
Cook in Maldon smoked salt griddle pan, on medium heat, until golden, and cooked through
Serve up and eat heartily but healthily
These fritters can be ahead and frozen in individual serves. The last 3-4 days in the fridge.