My Sticky Vietnamese Keto Chicken Wings are sooooo good!
If you are like me sometimes you just appreciate an easy meal. If you are really like me this is every day, lol! Seriously though these are pretty easy to make and the result is some delicious, sticky, and addictive wings!
Stepping back in time….
A funny story but true… when I was 7 I gave up eating any meat (other than seafood) my Mum thought that chicken wings would be okay… Ummmm NO! While I was not happy having them on my plate back then, I am more than happy to eat these EVERY day now! It is also true that I really love chicken wings. I hope this is not wrong but I really do. I guess it show in how many versions I make. Trust me, there will never be enough flavour combinations in the world for me.
Chicken Wing Variation
Photo credit: Hayley Stephenson
If you think this is a winner…. “Winner winner chicken dinner” then please rate the recipe below so that everyone knows they are onto a little gem of a recipe.
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 50 g butter
- Place all marinade ingredients and wings into a large bowl and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Prepare a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place wings on tray and reserve marinade
- Bake 25 minutes flip and cook for further 10 minutes or until cooked through with a tinge of black char
- Heat remaining marinade and butter over medium heat until butter is melted.
- Toss wings in butter sauce and serve with fresh coriander