Strawberries & Cream Protein Shake is kind of pretty isn’t it.
This was a totally scrumptious recipe to test. It needed lots of testing if you get my drift. It is such a pretty milkshake that even the kids will want to steal it from you, and teaming it with a little chocolate on the rim was a stroke of genius. You could drizzle the inside of the glass if you wanted.
Making the eBook Salut was such a hardship with all the testing I had to do. So many great drinks that are now available all to you to test out for yourselves.
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
Follow along on Pinterest
Or buy the books at Shopify
- 2 large strawberries
- 25 g thickened cream
- 30 g whey protein isolate WPI (you could use vanilla flavoured)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 30 g cream cheese
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 pieces no sugar dark chocolate melted in a small bowl
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut in a small bowl
- Into blender / mixer pop your ice, strawberries, cream, WPI, vanilla and cream cheese
- Blend 30 seconds / speed 8
- Take your glass and place you rim into the melted chocolate coating the rim, then coating it with the coconut to rim the glass