Would you believe it if I said this sugar free keto cremé caramel tastes even better than it looks.
When I was deciding what to make for something sweet and new for everyone a keto cremé caramel popped into mind and was in the oven about 20 minutes later. It also gave me a reason to make the caramel. The caramel sauce is just so amazing and makes this creme caramel over the top good.
I hope you love this keto creme caramel recipe. I did! It is just so easy.
The Best Keto Creme Caramel
For those of you wondering about substitutes for Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup, there isn’t really anything like it that is going to be low carb. Basically it is like golden syrup but suitable for a Ketogenic diet. I have loads of recipes using the products as I find it works just the same as sugar or golden syrup would in a standard recipe.
Anyway, enjoy your keto cremé caramel!
More delicious desserts
Want more? Here are just a few of mine
- Lush Macadamia Keto Ice Cream
- Sugar- Free Keto From Mars Bar
- Chocolate Keto Caramel Slice
- Keto Caramel Basque Cheesecake Slice
- Keto New York Baked Cheesecake
- 30 g butter
- 85 g Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup click link for Aussie supplier
- 50 g thickened cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 250 ml thickened cream
- 100 g Sukrin : 1 or sweetener of choice
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- seeds of one vanilla bean
- Place all caramel ingredients into large glass bowl. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes. Stir. Repeat at intervals until you have a thick heavy caramel. (Be careful with hot caramel to not burn yourself)
- Spoon 2 tbsp of caramel into the bottom of 4 x 200ml sized ramekins. Place into a large lasagne pan and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 160℃. Fill a kettle with water and put onto boil.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour evenly into each ramekin over caramel sauce
- Pour boiling water into lasagne pan being careful not to splash inside the custard. Pour until half way up the sides of the ramekins.
- Bake 30 minutes. Custard should be set but slightly yielding to the touch. Add extra time if required.
- To serve run a knife around the edge and up end onto plate.