My Vegemite & Cheese Keto Crackers are just slightly addictive!
Born out of my love for Vegemite and cheese, I used parmesan in these to give a sharp flavour.
A tasty crispy cracker that tastes purely of Vegemite and cheese rather than nuts or seeds.
The crackers are really crunchy and go great with extra cheese. Top with your avocado, tomato, meat salad whatever you fancy.
I am sure you will love them. I would easily rate these as my best crackers yet. I am trying not to make them again today haha.
My love affair with keto crackers is so vast I have actually done a whole keto cracker book. Plus the website has many versions as do several of my other books.
If you are a lover of all thing Vegemite and Cheese you may also love my scrolls. I may be still a little obsessed with my vegemite.
However, you can certainly swap it out for Aussiemite for a gluten free version. The small amounts of Vegemite that I use cause me no inflammation at all, so I am not concerned.
Have you connected with us yet?
Keto crackers are truly delicious and can be made in so many different ways and flavours.
You can do a quick search on this site for various versions, purchase the eBook, or even edit the recipes I have created to make your own flavour versions.
- 80 g sunflower seeds for nut free crackers, omit almond meal and double sunflower seeds
- 45 g parmesan roughly chopped
- 80 g almond meal or almonds
- 40 g black sesame seeds you can use aa white
- 40 g white sesame seeds
- 1 tsp vegemite for gluten free use alternative
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven 165℃.
- Blend sunflower seeds, parmesan and almond meal for 10 seconds/speed10
- Add rest of ingredients and mix 15 seconds/speed 3
- Roll out mixture between 2 sheets of baking paper to roughly 35 x 25cm
- Place rolled out dough onto baking tray and cook in oven for 10-12 minutes until slightly crisp and golden.
- Cut into desired shape. I cut into large rounds with a cookie cutter and still ate the offcuts as snack sized.
- Return to oven if the mix needs to crisp a little more.
- Cool and eat as desired.