Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Wagon Wheelie Keto Donuts
These Keto donuts are the best! Soft moist donut filled with sugar-free marshmallow and fresh raspberries, topped with a chocolate glaze. So good!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 16 minutes
Total Time 26 minutes
Servings 18 people
- 100 g sugar-free dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 140 g sugar-free marshmallows
- 36 raspberries halved
Add butter to the mixer and melt for 3 minutes / 80 ℃/ speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and mix for 3 minutes / dough setting.
Pipe into a greased donut pan, and fill to roughly ¾ full.
Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes, until lightly golden. Place on a wire rack to cool.
Heat marshmallows in microwave for 1 minute, and spread on pre-halved donuts, top with 2 halved raspberries and other half of donut.
Melt chocolate and coconut oil in microwave 1 minute on high, or until fully melted.
Dip the donut tops in the chocolate and put aside to set.
Add all ingredients to a mixer or bowl, and mix until well combined.
Follow the above steps to shape your donuts, cook and serve.
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Donuts can be frozen in an airtight bag for up to 3 months.
- Almond meal can be substituted for a combination of pepita meal and sun flour.
- Coconut flour can be substituted for whey protein isolate,
- For a dairy free donut use ghee and coconut yoghurt.
- Working with marshmallow issuper sticky and you need to work fast. An aternative method its to cut the marshmallows and place them on half the donut and microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- These can also be made as cupcakes.
Serving: 1donut | Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 133mg | Potassium: 87mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 4.6% | Vitamin C: 1.4% | Calcium: 6.3% | Iron: 3.9%