This Easy Keto Guacamole is my “go to” side dish to many of my most favourite meals. It’s just so delicious!
Seriously I do love avocado and all kinds of guacamole recipes. There was a time I was not a fan of avocado but these days they are in my shopping trolley every week! Guacamole is so easy to make and I have a few favourite recipes and this is just one of them.
All the ingredients for our easy keto guacamole are all very easily sourced at most supermarkets around the globe.
- Avocados – well yes these are readily available most of the year around, but can be a bit expensive when off season. You can still buy and enjoy but in more moderation when they are super expensive. Did you know that you can indeed freeze avocados? I cut them in half, put them back together and wrap in foil and freeze. It is not my favourite way to eat them but hey when they are cheap…
- Red onion – otherwise know as Spanish onion. You can substitute shallot, or white onions just fine.
- Fresh coriander leaves – I know some people hate coriander. Me, I lurve it!
- Lime juice must be fresh. Don’t bother with those terrible juice bottles.
- Pickled jalapeños (or fresh) – I love my jalapeños so much I grow quite a lot of them. In fact Dave has already said he will do a chili harvest today!
- Seasoning – always season your guacamole
What to Serve Easy Keto Guacamole with.
I say everything but here are just a few great meals to have your keto guacamole with.
- Salt and Pepper Seasoned King Fish | Keto friendly
- Keto Mexican Beef Burger
- Keto Popcorn Chicken cooked 2 ways
- Keto Fish Cakes
- Chicken Milanese | Keto | Nut Free recipe
For MORE Great Side Dishes
We all love a little something to add to our dinner. Here are just a few of my favourite sides.
- Chile Con Queso Dip
- Keto Bacon and Broccoli Cheese Dip
- Cheeseburger Cream Cheese Spread
- Easy Lemon Gremolata | Simple Keto
- Almond Keto Hummus | dairy free
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 red onion finely minced
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 15 g lime juice
- 1 tbsp pickled jalapeños finely diced
- In a large bowl mash avocados with a fork. I like to to leave it a little chunky with just a rough mashing.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine. Serve.
- Place onion, coriander and jalapeños into mixing bowl. Chop 4 seconds/speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 15 seconds/speed Scrape and repeat if necessary.
- Guacamole is best served on the day of making.
- Add more or less of any ingredients that you do or don't like to make the gaucamole more to your personal taste.
Want more recipes or meal plans for the ketogenic diet? Check out our store for our huge range of of keto cookbooks and digital media.