These Keto Cheese and Bacon Cauliflower Buns are the bees knees! Cauliflower lover or not, you are going to love these!
I was feeling the need to make a new kind of bun that was just a little more “comforting” than my original Cauliflower Buns so I took the basic recipe added a few changes, amped up the fat and the cheesiness and who can say no to the addition of crispy bacon! These turned out so much better than I could ever have thought. Be prepared to find a new love.
So, you don’t like cauliflower….
Well let me tell you a bit of a secret… I don’t really like it either. It is kind of a bit funky in my opinion, but let me tell you this, these buns are TOTALLY “the biz!” Not “cauliflowery” at all just cheesy, bacony goodness!
How do I eat Keto Cauliflower Buns?
You can eat these totally on their own, toasted with your favourite toppings, or wrapped around a big juicy burger. As we are getting closer to winter and soup season (just quietly I ate soup tonight) these buns would be good toasted as dunking toast, or even better toast 2 together with a few slices of cheese between and then cut into soldiers. Hell yes! I think I have to try that!
Looking for something to pair Keto Cauliflower Buns with?
You have try my Cauli-Clubhouse Burger with the Sexy Sauce (just like a Big Mac sauce only better)
If you haven’t yet joined us on Facebook join our super community with loads of support and recipe
- Preheat oven to 200℃. Prepare 2 large baking tray with baking paper
- Fry bacon until lightly golden. Reserve.
- "Rice" your cauliflower in a food processor or Thermomix® in 2 batches 5 seconds/reverse/speed 5
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, or in Thermomix® 15 seconds/reverse/speed 4
- Push mix into large egg rings (only fill half way up) on baking tray you dont want them too thick as they are very filling.
- Cook for 20 minutes flipping after 10 minutes cook until lightly golden and a little crispy