Mad Creations Crispy Keto Almond Seed Crackers are quite simply the very BEST keto cracker recipe on the internet. A big claim, but I think these crackers are the bomb.
Easily one of my most popular recipes, and a great recipe base to flavour and change up to customise the cracker.
The greatest thing about these crackers is they taste just like eating a normal cracker (with gluten and wheat) but without it. Not like other seed crackers that just taste weird. I think these taste a lot like Vita-wheat.
Super tasty on their own, and so very crispy. Making another double batch today.
It is funny that any time I am invited to any parties or get togethers these days all my friends ask that I bring a batch of these crackers and a new one. even the fussiest or most basic eating friends are enjoying these, so it is very easy for me to see why these are such a popular cracker with everyone who makes them.
If you love these crackers please leave a comment and some feedback so that others will know how great they are! If you love these crackers then you will love these too Salsa Crackers
Have you connected with us yet?
Join us on Facebook
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 160 g almonds or almond meal
- 60 g sesame seeds
- 20 g poppy seeds
- 1 / 4 tsp sumac
- 1 egg
- 15 g parmesan grated
- Maldon smoked sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 170℃ (fan forced)
- Add almonds to Thermomix® or food processor (if using almond meal you can just mix by hand in a bowl)
- Mix 10 seconds / speed 10
- Add rest of ingredients
- Mix 15 seconds / speed 3
- Spread out onto a baking tray prepared with baking paper
- Spread out thinly with the back of a wet spoon, or between baking paper with a rolling pin. Cracker mix should be 2 - 3mm thick.
- Top with smoked sea salt flakes, or more of your favorite seasonings
- Bake 15 minutes
- Cut into small squares, trimming off any browned edge pieces.