Mad Creations Ketogenic Fathead Dough is basically, a pizza style dough, made with no grains.
Its easy and yummy, and very versatile.
Use it for open pies, pizzas, sausage rolls, scrolls, it has so many applications.
Check out my yummy Vegemite Scrolls using the fathead.
You will find more recipes using the fathead dough in Real Food Real Fast, check it out and more at my store
Have you connected with us yet?
A staple on most keto households
- 200 g mozzarella grated
- 50 g cream cheese
- 100 g almond flour I just blitz almonds 10 seconds / speed 10
- 1 egg
- pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder optional
- Fresh herbs seeds like fennel seeds or caraway would be fabulous
Add your cheese, cream cheese, almond flour into a large bowl
Microwave on high for 1 minute
Take it out give it a quick stir and cook on high for a further 30 seconds
Add any of your favourite seasonings and herbs
Add your egg, and stir until well combined
Roll between 2 sheets of baking paper to your desired shape and thickness
- I have used this dough in the Chicken Carbonara Sausage Rolls, and the Kofta Sausage Rolls.
2. By no means am I claiming a truly original creation here, and there are many other online for you try to find your favourite version.
3. This recipe is suitable to freeze cooked or uncooked.