My newest cracker favourite is definitely these sour cream and chive keto crackers!
I made them and was virtually eating them straight from the baking tray as others were in the oven. So sooooo good! Seriously, I dare you to tell me when you make them that these couldn’t be boxed up and be a best selling Arnotts Keto Cracker!
Instructions have been given for thickness in rolling the mixture to as they come out delicious either wafer thin (think super crispy ) and a little thicker like your standard cracker. I am not talking crap when I say these are delicious and easily my favourite. I am making more today and I thought a really nice alternative version might be with some tomato powder and basil for a real Italian pizza flavour. I so have to give that a go too. I just got a new Kitchenaid Bake Assist oven to test out, and see if I can learn how to cook and bake in microwave, Strange it seems but I am up for my own challenge.
Today I am releasing this recipe for you to all test and flood our Facebook Page with your pictures of your batches. Please comment below if you loved these crackers or with your recipe variations so that others know how good they really are. It is your feedback that helps others choose the right recipes when online. Show me your pictures today and I will add a lotto them on here so you too can be part of this deliciously crispy tasty cracker!
For some other tasty crackers try
At the time of posting for some reason my nutritional panel, and conversion for imperial does not want to work. This is after I had already done the recipe and tried to make it look really special in another part of website and it deleted the original post. I can tell you that I do know that these are 2g NET carb per 4 crackers. As soon as it is working again I will get the nutritional information up for you all.
CONNECT WITH MAD CREATIONS
Don’t forget to link up with Mad Creations on social media so you never miss a recipe.
- 200 g almond meal
- 30 g grated parmesan I use Hunter Belle Smokey Barbecue Bacon Cheese
- 50 g sour cream
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 1 tbsp chives fresh chopped
- sea salt flakes I use Maldon smoked sea salt
- lemon pepper I use Goya brand lemon pepper it is amazing!
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper
- Mix all ingredients in bowl and follow instructions below
- Add almond meal, parmesan, sour cream and sumac to bowl
- Blend 15 seconds/speed 5
- Add chives
- Reverse/5 seconds/speed 3
- Turn out onto Thermomat or large sheet of baking paper. Press mix down firmly with hands and cover with another sheet of baking paper. Roll out to desired thinness. (1-2mm will give you a "snap" crisp cracker, and 2-4mm will give you a more substantial crisp cracker)
- Cut to desired shape and carefully transfer to prepared baking trays
- Turn oven down to 150℃
- Season your crackers with desired toppings
- Cook for 7-10 minutes. Cooking times may vary due to thickness of cracker. Please keep a watch after the 6 minute mark and remove any crackers that are lightly golden and firm when tapped with your finger tip.
- Allow to cool before serving